Omnidirectional hotwire probe for Thermal Comfort Analysis in cold environments.
Measuring range: air speed 0.02 ÷ 5 m/s, temperature -30…+30 °C. Probe stem Ø 8 mm, length 230 mm. Cable length 2 metres. Equipped with SICRAM module.
In combination with the data logger HD32.1, the probe is used for calculating the following indices:
- IREQ – Required insulation
- DLE – Exposure time limit
- RT – Required recovery time
- WCI – Wind Chill Index
- PMV – Predicted Average Rating
- PPD – Dissatisfied percentage
- DR – Draught rate
The probe is also used for calculating Mean radiant temperature.
On request air speed ISO 17025 calibration certificate 0.15 – 5 m/s.