Transmitter MU 500
- Supply voltage : 85..265 V AC/110..125 V DC or 10..30 V AC/10..42 V DC
- Frequency AC : 40..400 Hz
- Power consumption : max. 2.2 W , max. 3.3 VA
- Operating temperature : -10..+60 °C
- CE-conformity : EN 61326-1:2013; EN 60664-1:2007
Temperature transmitter MU500 accept field signals of Pt100 or Pt1000 RTD sensors to the input which is filtered, isolated and converted into industry standard signals for process control systems. The multipurpose design of inputs and outputs, also the wide range of the supply voltage reduces the number of types. The small case allows space-saving mounting.