The SOBA SMALL is a level regulator equipped with an external adjustable resin ballast. As the liquid level reaches the regulator, the mechanical switch inside will tilt, thus closing or opening a circuit connected to an electrical panel. The SOBA SMALL level regulator ensures a very precise level measurement thanks to its +/-25º switching angle.
- Operation mode Omni directionnal
- Switching angle+/- 25º
- Maximum pressure 3,5 bar
- Allowed fluid density 0,70 to 1,25
- Cut-out power16 (6) A (16A resistive – 6A inductive)
- Cable type Neoprene or HR HY (High Resistance)
- 5, 6, 10, 13, 15, 20, 25 and 30 m