The SOBA EP is an ACS certified float level switch constructed with special components for use in drinking water applications. As the liquid level reaches the unit, the mechanical switch inside will tilt, thus closing or opening a circuit connected to an electrical panel. The SOBA EP is equipped with a stainless steel (AISI 316L) adjustable ballast, and ensures a very precise level measurement thanks to its +-/ 25º switching angle.
- Operation mode Omni directional
- Switching angle+/- 25º
- Maximum pressure 3,5 bar
- Allowed fluid density 0,70 to 1,15
- Cut-out power16 (6) A (16A resistive – 6A inductive)
- Sanitary EPDM Certification ACS (Sanitary Conformity Certificate) according to the AFNOR XP P41-250 (1-2-3) standard cable
- 5, 6, 10, 13, 15, 20, 25 and 30 m