HLS LRY Universal Tied Expansion Joint Grooved
- Bellow: Aisi 304/321
- Tie-Rod: St37,2 Flange: St37,2
- Intermediate Pipe: St37,2
- Connection: Butt Weld X Butt Weld
- Axial Movement: Dn25-dn50 -15/+15mm ; D65-dn300 -30/+30mm
- Lateral Movement: -25/+25mm; -50/+50mm; -75/+75mm; -100/+100mm
- Pressure: PN16
- Temperature: -80/+427OC
Universal type joints with tie rods are employed in pipelines to accommodate lateral or vertical expansion movements caused by varying zones, ensuring system safety. These expansion joints are designed to absorb both x and y movements as per system requirements.
A Universal type joint with tie rods comprises double-ply bellows, an intermediate pipe, flanges, and tie-rods, effectively preventing collapse movements with bellows and tie-rods on both ends.
These Universal type joints with tie rods find applications in dilatation zones and underground pipelines, accommodating a variety of flow media. The bellows are constructed from stainless steel, while the connections are available in stainless or carbon steel.