Fig 200 AB Float Valve
- 10mm to 65mm port diameter
- 3/8” to 2 1/2” BSP connection
- All 316 stainless steel
- Flow rates up to 79,275 litres per hr
- Rated up to 10 Bar
- Silcon seal (others available)
£0.00 In Stock Sold out
- Valve system patented and guarantees a perfect seal with minimum force from the float.
- Connection with Gas Thread, cylindrical DIN-ISO 228/1985.
- Made from stainless steel 18/8 (AISI 316 / DIN 1.4401 & CF8M, DIN 1.4408).
- Swing type valve with silicone shutter, available in VITON, EPDM, BUNA, PTEF, etc. on demand.
- The valve close progressively.
- Note: For turbulent waters, shaken water deposits found in refrigeration towers, etc. reinforced levers should be used.
- Nominal pressure PN-16. Maximum variable pressure 10 bar.