Fig 100 Float Valve
- 10mm to 80mm port diameter
- 3/8” to 4” BSP connection
- 304 (100) or 316 (200) stainless steel
- Flow rates up to 291,714 litres per hr
- Rated up to 10 Bar
- Silcon seal (others available)
£0.00 In Stock Sold out
- Made from stainless steel 18/8 (AISI – 304/DIN 1.4301) and 18/8/2 (AISI 316/DIN 1.4401),
- With a black polythene cover, polythene buoys available in stainless steel AISI – 304/AISI – 316 on demand.
- Swing type valve with silicone shutter, available in Viton, EPDM, Buna, PTFE, etc., on demand.
- The valve closes progressively. - Valve system patented and guarantees a perfect seal withminimum force from the float.
- Connection with Gas thread cylindrical DIN – ISO 228/1985.
- Nominal pressure PN – 10, maximum variable pressure 10 bar