F Series Paddle Flow Switch
- 0 - 500V 15Amp S.P.D.T switch or;
- Low Voltage model also available ('RL' model)
- Polypropylene or 316 Stainless models
- Switches available with 3/4" & 1" BSP & NPT threads
- Manual override built in to all 'F-H' models
- Modular construction
- High pressure 400 Bar 5800 psi models available
- Seal-less magnetic drive
- Weatherproof IP67 housing
- Easily serviceable
The F Series flow switch is a tough but highly sensitive paddle flow switch suitable for a wide range of flow control applications in both hot and cold liquids. The electrical housing of the switch is a separate assembly and locks onto the wet end of the switch. It can be easily and safely removed for servicing, without disturbing electrical wiring.
This unique feature, and the inclusion of a built in manual override make the F Series a very versatile flow switch. In addition to the standard microswitch models the F Series is available fitted with reed switches for PLC, relay logic and telemetry applications.