- Allowed fluid densities: 0,95 à 1,05 g/cm³
- Electric characteristics: 250 VCA 50/60 Hz
- Cut-out power: 10 (4) A
- Maximum pressure: 2 bars
- Maximum temperature: 70 °C
- Protection index: IP 68
- Housing: Copolymer polypropylene
- Type of cable: PVC 3 x 0,75 mm²
- Float weight without cable: 775 g
- Technical Data
The AQUA XL is a robust level regulator with internal ballast. As the liquid level reaches the regulator, the mechanical switch inside will tilt, thus closing or opening a circuit connected to an electrical panel. Thanks to its heavy weight (775g), the AQUA XL is capable of penetrating the thick layers of grease found on waste water pumping stations
This model is also available in a smaller version for limited space applications. See AQUA MEDIUM.
The AQUA XL level regulator is not suitable for agitated liquids. Please choose our float switches models: BIP STOP, AT 120, or ATS 165.