TK3B In-Line Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- High Accuracy, ±1.0% of Full Scale
- Unit of Flow Measurement is Selectable
- Corrosion Resistant Materials
- Low Cost Visual Indication
- Compact Design
- Large Bright LED Digital Display
- Horizontal, Vertical Installation
- Size Range ¼ – 2"
- Low Pressure Drop
- 4-20mA, Pulse, Output Signal NEMA 4X Enclosure
- Suitable for Corrosive Environments
- Password Protected Security
The TK3B Series stainless steel battery-operated paddle wheel flow meter has been designed for tough industrial applications. The TK3B series paddle wheel flow meter has been engineered to provide long-term accurate flow measurement for liquids. The 316SS in-line flow meter is equipped with a 360° rotatable vivid backlit LCD display showing both Flow Rate & Flow Total. The re-engineered low-drag, fluid-dynamic design of the paddle wheel allows it to stand alone as the industry’s most accurate flow meter.
Icon’s paddle wheel flow sensors incorporate a Tefzel® paddle coupled with a zirconium ceramic rotor pin and bushings. The TK3B series battery operated liquid flow meter, is industry’s longest lasting paddle wheel flow meter and comes with a lifetime warranty on the paddle wheel assembly.
The TK3B Series stainless steel flow meter has a 316SS body and is available with NPT, flanged or sanitary end connections. The TKB plastic in-line paddle wheel flow meters incorporate a true-union design with body materials available in PVC, PP and PVDF.