TIP Insertion Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Lifetime Warranty on Paddle Wheel Assembly Large
- LED Display changes from Green to Red, Relay Active
- High Accuracy, ±0.5 of Full Scale
- Pipe Size ½ - 24"
- Flow Rate + Totalizer, Resettable
- Flow Velocity Range, 0.33 to 33 ft/s
- Memory, Totalizer Value Will Not Be Lost
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Protection
- Flow Units, LPM, GPM, M3, Ton
- Completely Corrosion Resistant
- PVC, PP, PVDF Body
- Zirconium Ceramic Rotor, Tefzel® Paddle
- Retrofits into Signet® Type Fittings
- Dual NPN Relay Outputs
The TIP Series digital paddle wheel flow meter has been designed for tough industrial applications. The TIP series paddle wheel flow meter has been engineered to provide long-term accurate flow measurement for both corrosive and non-corrosive liquids. The plastic insertion flow meter is equipped with a 360° rotatable vivid LED display showing both Flow Rate & Flow Total and provides a frequency pulse output. The re-engineered low-drag, fluid-dynamic design of the paddle wheel allows it to stand alone as the industry’s most accurate flow meter.
Icon’s paddle wheel flow sensors incorporate a Tefzel® paddle coupled with a zirconium ceramic rotor pin and bushings. The TIP series liquid flow meter, is industry’s longest lasting paddle wheel flow meter and comes with a lifetime warranty on the paddle wheel assembly.
The TIP insertion paddle wheel flow meter is available in PVC, PP and PVDF. The flow sensors can be installed into pipe sizes ½ – 24” using our line of comprehensive custom fittings. Icon’s complete line of insertion paddle wheel flow meters will also retrofit into any Signet® style fitting.