OBS-B Center Mount Pressure Gauge
- All Plastic, Gauge & Isolator, Filled
- Heavy Duty Design, Simple to Install
- Completely Corrosion Resistant
- Designed to Act as Visual Pressure Alert for Bag, Filter Change-Out
- Extra Large Color Display
- Reduces Pressure Surges caused by Water Hammer, Metering Pump Pulsations
- Highest Accuracy in Industry, ±1.5%
- Glycerin Filled, Silicone (Opt)
- No Filling Required
- One-Piece Molded Design, No Assembly
- Suitable for Corrosive Media, Slurries
The OBS-B Series is the industry’s only integral molded one-piece plastic pressure gauge and gauge guard. Gauge guards are utilized to protect the pressure gauge from any corrosive media in the process system via an isolator. The OBS Series Pressure Gauges are truly unique and industry leading when it comes to pressure measurement in corrosive environments.
OBS Pressure Gauges are a one-piece design and come factory pre-filled, resulting in an industry leading accuracy of 1.5%. Eliminating the need for filling saves the user time and the difficulty of having to fill a gauge isolator. The 3 movable red, yellow and green range tabs are designed to act as a visual pressure alert for bag or filter change-outs.
The OBS Series is available in PVC, PP & PVDF, all equipped with a Teflon® Diaphragm, making the entire unit completely corrosion resistant and the perfect pressure gauge for chemical applications. Engineering the entire body in a plastic housing rather than just the gauge guard allows users to be confident that the complete unit will stand up in even the most corrosive environments.