Magnetic Level Gauge Pointer F
- Material: Stainless steel 316L (1.4404)
- Pipe: 60.3 x 2 mm (above tank)
- Stilling well: 3- rods 76 or 104 / pipe 54; 60.3; 76 and 88.9
- Pressure Max: 60 bar (depending on type)
- Temperature Max: 160 °C
- Measuring length Max: 2800 mm
- Prodcut Description
Magnetic level gauges work on the principle of communicating vessels, therefore the level in the measuring chamber will be the same as the level in the vessel. The measuring chamber is fitted with a float, which has a magnet inside. The float with magnet will float on the medium and the magnet in the float will turn the flaps of the indicating rail.
With the below mentioned process conditions it is possible to select a float which will float on the medium. Magnetic level gauge are also suitable for interface reading. The float will sink into the medium with the lower density and will float on the medium with the higher density.