The LPUVA03 probe measures irradiance (W/m²) defined as the ratio between the radiant flux (W) passing through a surface and the surface area (m²) in the UVA (315 nm…400 nm) spectral range. Thanks to a new type of photodiode, LPUVA03 is blind to visible and infrared light.
Probe calibration is carried out by using a 365 nm line of a Xe-Hg, filtered through a special interferential filter. Measurement is carried out by comparison with the primary standards, assigned to Delta OHM Metrological Laboratory.
The probe is designed for outdoor readings. Output, according to the chosen configuration, in μV per μW/cm² or 4…20 mA or 0…10 Vdc normalized output or RS485 MODBUS-RTU output.
- LPUVA03 = μV/(μW/cm²) output
- LPUVA03BL = μV/(μW/cm²) output + base with levelling device
- LPUVA03BLAC = output 4…20 mA + base with levelling device
- LPUVA03BLAV = output 0…10 V + base with levelling device
- LPUVA03BLS = RS485 MODBUS-RTU output + base with levelling device
Working temperature -20…+60 °C. M12 male 4-pole (models with analog output) or 8-pole (model with RS485 MODBUS-RTU output) connector.
On request CPM12AA4… (except LPUVA03BLS) or CPM12-8D (only LPUVA03BLS) cable with M12 female connector.