The probe LPPAR03 measures the ratio between the number of photons that strike a surface in one second, in the 400 nm…700 nm spectral range and the surface area (m²). This quantity is defined as PAR: Photo-synthetically Active Radiation.
The probe calibration is carried out by using an halogen lamp, with a known spectral irradiance in a specific spectral range. Temperature slightly affects the probe spectral response.
The probe is designed for outdoor readings. Output, according to the chosen configuration, in μV per μmol m-²s-¹ or 4…20 mA or 0…10 Vdc normalized output or RS485 MODBUS-RTU output.
- LPPAR03 = μV/(μmol m-²s-¹) output
- LPPAR03BL = μV/(μmol m-²s-¹) output + base with levelling device
- LPPAR03BLAC = output 4…20 mA + base with levelling device
- LPPAR03BLAV = output 0…10 V + base with levelling device
- LPPAR03BLS = RS485 MODBUS-RTU output + base with levelling device
Working temperature -20…+60 °C. M12 male 4-pole (models with analog output) or 8-pole (model with RS485 MODBUS-RTU output) connector. On request, CPM12AA4… (except LPPAR03BLS) or CPM12-8D (only LPPAR03BLS) cable with M12 female connector.