The instruments of the series HD52.3D… are 2 axes ultrasonic static anemometers for measuring
- Wind speed and direction, U-V Cartesian components of wind speed
- Wind Gust – Measurement available only with MODBUS-RTU and SDI-12 protocols
- Relative Humidity and Temperature (optional),
- Global Solar Radiation (optional)
- Barometric pressure (optional)
- Rainfall (optional)
The “Rainfall” and “Global solar radiation” options are alternatives (they can not be both present in the same instrument).
All models are equipped with a magnetic compass.
The avarage of wind speed and direction over a period configurable up to 10 mins is calculated.
RS232, RS485, RS422 and SDI-12 serial interfaces are available with NMEA, MODBUS-RTU and SDI-12 communication protocols. All versions have two analog outputs, both for wind speed and for direction, factory configurable among 4÷20mA (standard), 0÷1V, 0÷5V, 0÷10V (to be specified when ordering).
- The absence of moving parts minimizes maintenance;
- High sensitivity for detecting very low speeds, which are not detectable by traditional methods;
- The low power of the instrument allows installation in remote sites, with power from solar panel and battery;
- The heating option ‘R' prevents the accumulation of snow and ice from forming, allowing accurate measurements in all environmental conditions;
- Fast and easy installation, alignment facilitated by built-in compass;
- The available measurement options join together in one single, compact and lightweight instrument, the main variables of interest in weather stations;
- MODBUS-RTU output allows instrument networking.