HD2010UC.kit1 – Class 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter
- Dynamic Range: 30 dBA ÷ 143 dB Peak
- Linearity Range: 80 dB
- Frequency Weightings Simultaneous: A, C, Z (only C and Z for Lpk)
- Time Weighting Simultaneous: FAST, SLOW, IMPULSE
The HD2010UC.Kit1 is a Class 1 integrating portable sound level meter performing statistical analyses. The instrument has been designed combining price competitiveness and simplicity of use. Attention has been paid to the possibility of updating the instrument, and the HD2010UC can be integrated, at any time, with other options like “Advanced Data Logger” to extend its application scope.
The firmware can be upgraded directly by the user using the NoiseStudio program supplied with the instrument.
The HD2010UC conforms to IEC 61672-1 of 2002 and IEC 61672-1 ed. 2.0 of 2013, IEC 60651 and IEC 60804 specifications with class 2 or class 1 tolerances.
The instrument is suitable for the following applications:
- Assessment of the environmental noise level,
- Occupational noise measurements at the workplace (according to ISO9612)
- Selection of personal protective equipment,
- Production quality control,
- Measurement of machine noise.
With the optional “Advanced Data logger” function the sound level meter is able to perform the following task
- Environmental noise monitoring,
- Analysis of sound events,
- Complete statistical analysis with percentiles calculation from L1 to L99.
Kit includes: Sound Level Meter HD2010UC Class 1, 1/2” UC52/1 pre-polarized condenser microphone, windscreen, preamplifier, USB or RS232 cable, carrying case, declaration of conformity, Noise Studio basic software version.
For Class 2 see code HD2010UC.kit2.