DLM-35 Capacitive Level Sensor
- For continuous level measurement of liquids or bulk solids
- Wide spectrum of use, direct mounting into tanks, vessels, sumps or silos and hoppers
- Setting using a magnetic pen without the need for complete emptying of the tank
- Possibility of linear measurement even in non-conductive or variously shaped vessels
- Optical indication of function and status of level meter by two LEDs
- Wide selection of electrical connection: connector or cable glands
- Housing, electrodes and reference tubes made from stainless steel
- Variants with coated electrode for aggressive or electrically conductive media
The capacitive level meters DLM are intended for continuous level measurement of liquid and bulk solids in tanks, vessels, sumps or silos, hoppers etc. They are comprised of a housing with electronic module and measuring electrodes. The electronic part converts the size of the capacity to the current signal (4 ... 20 mA) or voltage signal (0 ... 10 V).
Level meters are made in several modifications of measuring electrodes (rod and rope). The electrodes can be covered by an insulating coating in case level measurement of adhesive, aggressive or electrically conductive media. Rod electrodes are also available in a version with reference (coaxial) tube for level measurement of liquids in tanks made from non-conductive material.