CLM-40 Diesel Level Sensor
• Direct mounting into a tank through the 5-hole flange
• Arbitrary electrode length (max. 1 m)
• Possibility of shortening electrodes to the desired length
• Current (4 ... 20 mA) or voltage (0 ... 10 V) output
• Setting by means of magnetic pen
- Product Description
- Technical Data
Capacitive level meter is intended for continuous measurement of the level of fuel (diesel). It consists of a measuring electrode and the electronics housing to which is firmly attached the cable. The electronic part converts the capacity to the current or voltage signal. For accurate measurements independent on the tank shape is the rod electrode placed inside the reference tube.
The level meter has no setting elements, neither mechanical moving parts and so its installation is very simple. The production of its electrodes is possible in any length in the range from 100 to 1000 mm, so that the level meter can go through entire height of the tank. Mounting of the tank level meter is done by using 5-hole flange (SAE).