CLM-36 Capacitive Level Sensor
- For continuous level measurement of liquid and bulk-solid materials
- Direct mounting into containers, silos, vessels,basins, reservoirs, etc
- Variants with rope electrode or with coated electrode for aggressive and electrically conductive medium
- Possibility of linear measurements even in nonconductive and differently shaped vessels
- Variants for usage in explosive areas, high temperature performance
- Current (4 ... 20 mA) or voltage (0 ... 10 V) output
Capacitive level meters are designed for continuous level measurement of liquids, powders and bulk-solid materials in vessels, tanks, sumps, containers, silos, etc. CLM consists of the stainless steel housing with electronic module and the measuring electrode. The electronic part converts the capacity into the current signal (4 ... 20 mA) or voltage signal (0 ... 10 V). Sensitivity (SPAN) and initial capacity compensation (ZERO) can be fluently set.