An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Sales Engineer to join our expanding business.At PVL we are a company that markets and distributes industrial automation components, and currently represent more than 20 leading suppliers as their UK and international sales distributor. Customers include machine makers, control panel builders, system integrators, and leading distributors from many industries who supply engineering products and services into the industrial market and manufacturing sectors.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Engineer:
- You will provide a highly consultative approach, guiding clients on the best technical solution for their requirements. Understanding their technical situation and the application of our products.
- You will be commercially focused and able to confidently talk through engineering related scenarios with clients.
- Follow up on outstanding proposals and estimates to secure orders, improve proposal process and measure effectiveness.
- Responsibility for continuously driving business forward using our extensive database of key clients and touching base to identify new and additional business opportunities.
- New Business development and key account management.
Key Requirements of the Sales Engineer:
- Engineering project management experience preferably in mechanical engineering
- Educated to minimum Degree level or equivalent (Preferably an Engineering discipline), would be beneficial
- Ability to understand customer technical application needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Professional relationship building skills
- An ability to identify client's key business objectives
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Ability to follow quality assurance and operational processes
- Self-starter & at ease in a team environment
- Confident and commanding presenter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly comfortable with IT and knowledge of CRM systems.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Technical Sales: 1 year (preferred)
To apply, please fill in the form below.