DLS-27 Capacitive Limit Switch
- For limit level sensing of liquid, and bulk-solid and powder materials
- Universal using (bulk solids, liquids, aggressive materials, petroleum products etc.)
- Direct mounting into various containers, silos, vessels, tanks, filling inlets, reservoirs, etc.
- Sensitivity and hysteresis fluently adjustable
- Output types NPN, PNP, NAMUR
- Product Description
- Technical Data
Capacitive level sensors DLS are designed for limit sensing of the level of liquid and bulk solids in tanks, sumps, tubes, hoppers, silos, etc. The sensors are manufactured in several modifications of sensing electrodes (rod and rope).
The electrodes can be given an insulating coating, a useful feature in case of adhesive, aggressive or conductive media sensing. Rod electrodes are also available in a version with reference tubes for measuring fluids in tanks made from a non-conductive material.