High-frequency level switch RFLS-53
- The RFLS-53 uses the principle of high-frequency capacitive measurement.
- It responds to the mass of the material and ignores deposits and material residues on the measuring part.
- For demanding applications to indicate powder, dust and hygroscopic materials.
- The sensor is available in several versions with different types of outputs and electrical connections.
- The RFLS-53 fully replaces the older CLS-53, its electrical connection is different for the 230 VAC version (3 wires).
- Product Description
- Technical Data