You have no items in your shopping cart.
One system of VISY-X comprises 1 to 16 VISY-Stick sensors and a VISY-Command control unit. It can be optionally extended by a wide range of hardware and software components (e.g. environmental sensors, I/O interfaces). The VISY-Stick magnetostrictive level sensor provides highly accurate readings of the product filling level, product temperature and water level.
The VISY-Command control unit contains the power supply for the VISY-Stick sensors with its variety of integrated protocols and is able to interface to a wide range of management systems (PoS /BOS). There is also a comprehensive selection of connection methods for the PC, display, modem, alarm systems, etc. The VISY-X sensors are able to be connected wirelessly to the VISY-Command RF control unit.
- High-precision level and environmental sensors based on the magnetostrictive measuring principle
- In conjunction with remote data transfer, it is an efficient resource management tool
- Economical resource management of the petrol station network
- Permanent display of tank contents
- Continuous water level reading
- All wetted parts are made of high-quality stainless steel
- Easy and cost-effective start-up
- Connection to a wide range of cash systems (PoS) with manufacturer specific interfaces
- Optional: wireless link with long battery life
- Worldwide approval: ATEX, NEPSI, IECEx and UL-Brazil