You have no items in your shopping cart.
The SL-pH measures pH values, ORP, temperature and rH. The devices feature min-/max- value memory, HOLD, auto range, logger function with cyclic recording (10 000 data sets) or single values (1 000 data sets), analog output and a large illuminated 4 1 /2 – digit display. The device can be optimally adjusted to the specific application via a menu-based configuration. For the calibration one can select between automatic and manual calibration (1-, 2-, and 3- point calibration). Standard or DIN buffers can be chosen for automatic calibration. The housing, connectors and probes are water-proof.
- For aquariums and fish breeding
- Food production and control
- Suitable for laboratorys
- Calibration log included
- Water-proof and shock resistant instrument
- pH electrode and temperature probe
- Buffer solution in dosage bottles (pH 4, pH 7, pH 10)
- Software for operation, configuration, data read-out, etc.
- USB adapter
- High-class case