The VHZ gearwheel flow meter measures the flow by a volumetric principle, in which a pair of gearwheels is moved proportional to the flow rate. The movement of the gearwheels is measured through the enclosing housing wall by a sensor.
The devices are suitable for viscous, fluid, self-lubricating media, as well as for aqueous fluids such as soaps, pasts, emulsions etc. which have a non-abrasive character. Because of the volumetric functioning principle, the devices are almost completely independent of viscosity.
- High precision and linearity
- For oils and other viscous media
- Ranges from 0.02 to 150 l/min
- Light and compact construction in an aluminium housing
- For cost-sensitive applications