Conductivity Measuring Device G 1410 / G 1420
- Made in Germany
- Modern and functional housing
- Outstanding price/performance ratio
- Waterproof (IP65 / IP67)
- 3-line display / overhead display at the push of a button
- Durable, long battery life
- Measurement accuracy with high-precision measuring cells with temperature measurement
- Hold function for freezing measured values
- Min/Max function for minimum and maximum recorded measured value
- Product Description
- Technical Data
The primary focus in the development of the new G 1000 series was placed on the essential functions of the measurement technology. Pure measurement with a focus on precision, speed and reliability and compact packaging enable an impressive price/performance ratio, Made in Germany. The devices also have impressive ergonomics, dust and water protection according to IP 65/67 and display backlighting.
The G 1410 is a universal wide-range conductometer with durable 2-pole measuring cell for measurements in applications from deionised water (purification processes, aquarium applications) to sea water with up to 100.0 mS/cm.