Active Power-Transmitter WM 500
- Current range 1 A or 5 A
- Frequency range 45 ... 400 Hz
- Power-factor (cosφ) switch selectable 0.72 or 1
- Nominal accuracy 0.2 %
- Output 0/4 ... 20 mA or 0/2 ... 10 V switch selectable
- Final value adjustable -30 ... 5 %;
- Full 3-port isolation
- Supply voltage 230 V AC or 24 V DC
- 22.5 mm case for DIN rail mounting
Active-power transmitter WM500 converts active-power of symmetric 1-3 phase power supply systems into proportional industry standard signals. Devices without compensating circuits can be used to measure active-power of phase-angle controlled equipments or electric motor drives controlled by frequency inverters.
Devices with integrated compensating circuits (only for sinusoidal voltage) compensate errors which depends on different deviation from line voltages to nominal voltages. Both types work with any curve shape variations of the measuring current.