AC Current-Transmitter CT 500
- Switch-selectable inputs 0/4...20mA and 0/2...10V or -20 ... 20mA and -10 ... 10V M
- Switch-selectable outputs 0/4...20mA and 0/2...10V or -20 ... 20mA and -10 ... 10V M
- Increasing or decreasing output characteristic M
- Supply voltage 230V AC or 24V DC M
- Full 3-port isolation M
- Power-on LED M
- 22.5mm case for DIN rail mounting M
- UL-CSA-standard on request
Isolating signal converter TV500L can be used to isolate and convert unipolar or bipolar field signals into industry standard unipolar 0/4..20 mA and 0/2..10 V DC or bipolar signals for process control systems.
The output characteristic curve is programmable for increasing or decreasing performance.