Two Level Control Valve (BALEM 511)
- Wide range high and low water level control (Max. 900 mm).
- Perfect shutoff by ball valve with a float.
- Mechanical On/Off type.
- Anti-corrosion and heat resistant materials ensure a long life span.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Operates totally independent from any external power source.
£0.00 In Stock Sold out
- Product Description
- Technical Data
The Two Level Control Valve (BALEM 511) is a mechanical On/Off level control valve that allows you to adjust water levels between upper and low limits (300mm to 900mm). It was designed as a pilot valve for PISTEK Valve(BALEM 431) or BESCON Valve(BALEM 441), but can be used independently to control water levels in a small water tank/ reservoir. With wide range high and low water level control, this valve is perfect for shutting off the flow of water by ball valve with float. Made with anti-corrosion and heat resistant materials, it has a long life span.