Pulse Isolator 5202b For Atex Certified Equipment
- 2 channels – 2 outputs
- Cable error detection
- Up to SIL 3 in accordance with CEI 61508
- Input from area 0 (Area 20), safe in installation or in Area 2.
- Galvanic isolation of 3 ports of the circuit, input, outputm, power
- Installation on a DIN rail, with or without Power Bus.
- Power supply 24 Vdc (18 to 30 Vdc)
- Technical Data
The pulse isolator 5202B is an intrinsically safe relay that must be installed with any ATEX certified equipment. Its job is to provide low-voltage electrical supply to the ATEX certified equipment in order to eliminate any kind of explosion risks.
Universal AC or DC supply
Cable error detection
5-port 3.75 kVAC galvanic isolation
Safety barrier for the supply of NAMUR sensors installed in hazardous areas
Safety barrier for the detection of mechanical contacts installed in hazardous areas