The LS10 liquid level transmitter is designed for economical and reliable performance in a wide variety of level measurement applications. The LS10 provides a signal output of 4-20mA and an accuracy of 0.25% of span. Standard stocked pressure ranges are assembled with any length cable for fast delivery.
Compensation for atmospheric pressure changes is accomplished through a vent tube in the cable. Applicable with drinking-, used-water, diesel-,heating- or rape-oil and carbon dioxide.
- Measuring range 100 mbar to 10 bar
- Immersion depth: max. 100 m
- Analog output 4..20 mA
- For drinking-, process-water, oil
- Process temperature -10..+60 °C
- Protection class IP68, depth of immersion max. 100 m