UltraPro 1000 Ultrasonic Level Sensor
- Accurate Non-Contact Continuous Level Measurement of liquids, Tanks, Sumps Ranges up to 65 Feet
- Quick View Display
- Simple to Program, Easy Adjustment
- False Echoes Elimination, (Self Teaching)
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Explosion Proof, Option Available
- Analog Current output (4-20mA) with HART ® protocol or output RS-485 Modbus
- Bright Yellow LED Display
- Lock-Out Feature
The UltraPro 1000 Ultrasonic level sensors are 2-Wire loop powered sensors designed to provide reliable, accurate level measurement, and
volume of liquids in tanks, pits, sumps and open channels. The UltraPro level transmitters are very reliable and offer both 4-20mA analog output with HART® protocol or RS-485 Modbus.
Key Applications include; Chemical Storage Tanks, Waste Sumps, Bulk Storage, Tanker Trucks, Day or Process Tanks and Chemical Feed. The UltraPro Series is designed to work with most types of remote instrumentation and provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions.