- Compact design with integrated amplifier and touch display
- %-turbidity or cusomer defined unit
- Durable sapphire lens
- Hygienic Design, CIP/SIP-capable
- LED light source guarantees a durable and stable signal
- Easy parameterization via display or software EXpert
EXspect 271 is a highly accurate compact NIR turbidity sensor for monitoring production processes in the food industry, e.g. in dairies, as well as in many areas of process applications with medium and hight turbidity. The robust and compact structure in the stainless steel housing and the wear-free sapphire lens makes the EXspect 271 a reliable back scattering sensor with integrated transmitter. The turbidity value can be displayed in % or in a freely definable customer-specific unit directly in the display and output via the standard interface 4...20 mA. Two alarm limits can be programmed.