- Compact design with integrated amplifier and touch display
- %-Absorption / EBC / FAU / mg/l / AU / OD or cusomer defined unit
- Durable sapphire window
- Hygienic Design, CIP/SIP-capable
- LED light source guarantees a durable and stable signal
- Easy parameterization via display or software EXpert
EXspect 231 is a high-precision NIR compact sensor for monitoring production processes in the food and pharmaceutical industries as well as in many areas of further process applications. The robust and compact design in stainless steel housing and the wear-free sapphire windows make the EXspect 231 a reliable absorption sensor with integrated digital measuring amplifier and touch display. Depending on the sensor type, the measuring units can be output in % turbidity, absorption or common turbidity units and a maximum measuring range of 0...6 AU is available, which can be output via the standard interface of 4...20 mA. Two alarm limits can be programmed and different switching outputs are available.
With the EXpert parameterization software, the sensor can be easily adapted to the respective measuring task. Optical filters of the EXcap110 filter series are available for all measuring ranges to check and calibrate the sensor.