The MF20 micro flow switch is a super sensitive version of our popular P20 in line flow switch. The MF20 is a very simple and reliable mechanical flow switch that can detect extremely low flows; the switch can detect either continuous or pulsed flows. Typical applications include monitoring chemical metering pumps to ensure they are delivering flow, in water treatment, cooling towers and in a multitude of industrial processes.
- Australian made
- Detects flows of less than 350ml/hour
- Suits tubes and pipes 6mm to 20mm (1/4″ to3/4″) dia.
- No metal parts in contact with liquids
- Suits pulsed or continuous flows
- 18 Bar (260 PSI) Pressure rating
- Stable electrical response
- Very high flow through
- Low head loss design
- Easy to install