MultiSensor Water Analysis G 7500
- High-ohm BNC input for pH/Redox
- 2nd input for conductivity or dissolved oxygen measurement
- Galvanic isolation of both inputs for simultaneous measurement: 2 measurement variables can be measured simultaneously!
- Unique in this price class!
- Data logger (access via USB mass storage device)
- Micro USB (mass storage device, COM port)
- NiMH-AAA batteries, charging via Micro USB
- Graphic, multilingual LCD (backlighting: white, red on alarm)
- Measurement and diagram display
- Product Description
- Technical Data
Kit G 7500-PH/CON/O2 contains three probes for pH/temperature, redox and dissolved oxygen.
All major electrochemical measurements are combinable with these: * pH/redox + conductivity/salinity * pH/redox + dissolved oxygen
The illuminated graphic display indicates all parameters in plain text in German or English. Large display or measurement diagrams are also displayable.
The modern device platform uses the common USB cables for charging the internal (interchangeable) batteries and for reading out the data logger without the need of any additional software or adaptor.
The logger is read out comfortably like a USB 2.0 pen drive.