The programmable universal transmitter PMT50 operates with analog input signals. The device convert input signals to analog output 0/4..20 mA; 0/2..10 V DC. Optional a serial interface is available. The device offers a linearisation function for any sensor curves and a simulator function. The integrated transmitter supply 24 V DC max. 30 mA allows the feeding of 2-and 3-wire transmitter. 4 alarm outputs for monitoring and controlling are available.
- Signal conditioning – Linearisation – Characteristic adjustment
- Input for standard signals 0/2..10 V and 0/4..20 mA
- Measuring range programmable
- Linearisation and characteristic adjustment programmable via 32 bases
- Automatic input fault detection