Carbon Monoxide (CO) Device GCO 100
- 3 display units selectable (ppm, mg/ m³ and% CO Hb)
- Adjustable alarm boundaries - integrated acoustic alarm
- Warning when exceeding the maximum Workplace concentration (MAK / AGW)
- Automatic zero calibration
- Max value memory, Hold function
- Interface for RS 232 or USB adaptor
- Low power consumption (> 1.000Stunden with standards. 9V battery)
- Battery or mains operation, auto-off function
- External switching module for 230V / 10 A (GAM = 3000) directly plugable
- Included calibration protocol
- Manufacturer's part: Greisinger GCO 100
- Product Description
- Technical Data
The gas concentration is measured at the end-face opening of the sensor device. The CO meter comes supplied with a calibration certificate.
Applications: control and maintenance of heating systems, monitoring air quality, detection of CO in the breath of smokers and detection of CO-toxication of victims of fires (Fire brigades).