ORDER BY 1:00PM NEXT DAY DELIVERY DEPENDING ON STOCK
WE STOCK 100% QUALITY PRODUCTS
QUALITY GUARANTEE AND EASY RETURNS
- Wide range high and low water level control (Max.900 mm).
- Perfect shutoff by ball valve with a float.
- Mechanical On/Off type.
- Anti-corrosion and heat resistant materials ensure a long life span.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Operates totally independent from any external power source.
Two Level Control Valve (BALEM 511) is a mechanical On/Off level control valve with a float, which controls water level between upper and low limits (adjustable from Min. 300mm to Max. 900mm). The valve was designed to use as a pilot valve for PISTEK Valve(BALEM 431) or BESCON Valve(BALEM 441), but can be used independently to control water levels in a small water tank / reservoir.
Refer to the standard piping diagram(Fig-1) when installing the valve for an independent use. Refer to the piping diagram(Fig-2) when installing the valve as a pilot valve for a bigger valve. The level control range can be adjusted as required easily using the stopper screws provided.