Wanted – Sales Engineer
Pressure Vacuum Level Ltd are the UKs leading distributors of pressure, vacuum, level, flow switches and sensors and we are looking to recruit an internal Technical Sales Engineer.
As a key member of the Technical Team you will be expected to build relationships with our customers and suppliers and gain expert knowledge of our product range.
Although a Degree education with previous sales experience is desirable, technical and past experience is an advantage and will be taken into consideration.
Full product training will be provided.
- Develop rapport with existing customers and new clientele.
- Managing telephone and online customer enquiries and queries.
- Communicate with suppliers and manufacturers, to obtain pricing, data and drawings.
- Learn sourcing, pricing and estimates for technical enquiries.
- Build extensive product knowledge, reading technical data
- Learn hands-on product understanding including setting, adjusting and dispatch procedures
Other ad hoc duties as required
- Positive, willing, outgoing & friendly personality
- Good telephone manner
- Degree education preferred but experience is just as important
- Must have sales experience in similar industries of which PVL are involved
- Engineering related background an advantage
- Good verbal communication
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone, on own initiative and as part of a team as required
- Proactive and highly motivated to train, develop & progress
- Good levels of numeracy & literacy
- Strong decision making skills including the ability to prioritise and plan efficiently
This position is Full-time and Permanent
- On-site Parking
- Monday to Friday
- Hours 09:00 to 17:00 but you will be expected to finish a job irrespective of the statuary working hours.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com