- Optionally with or without cable protection
- Can be operated by hand up to 2 bar process pressure
- Protection cage can be adjusted when unlocked
- Locking of the immersion tube in the end positions “Measurement” or “Service”
- 76 mm immersion depth (with protection cage extended)
- Further process connections upon request
EXtract 850M is a simple, manually operated retractable probe housing made of stainless steel or plastic. It is suitable for installing Ø12-120mm sensors on tanks and pipes. The integrated locking system holds the inserted sensor in position while allowing easy alignment of the protection cage. This protects the inserted sensor against mechanical influences.