- Robust design, with ball valve
- Integrated sealing package
- Automatic locking mechanism at too high process pressures
- Stainless steel AISI 316L / 1.4404
- Immersion length up to 700 mm nominal
- High variation of process connections
- Applicable up to 12 bar and 130 °C
EXtract 840M is a manually operated retractable probe housing with ball valve made of stainless steel for inline pH-measurement in pipes and vessels. Due to the very long, flexible adjustable immersion length the sensor can be very far inserted in the process. It provides the ability to separate the sensor under current process conditions from the process to carry out a cleaning or calibration or to take out the sensor along with the whole armature. The innovative design provides maximum safety for ease of use.