- Hygienic design, EHEDG- / 3A-approved process connections
- Automatic locking system with indicators for measurement- and service position
- Automatic safety lock while sensor is removed
- AISI 316L / 1.4404, surface finish Ra<0.78 electropolished
- High variation of process connections and sealing materials
- Up to 16 bar and 140 °C
- Drive unit free of maintenance
Extract 830M is a manually operated retractable probe housing made of stainless steel in hygienic design to be attached on process tanks or tubing. The drive unit inserts the sensor into the process medium and back into the cleaning chamber. When reaching the final position of the “measuring” or “service” position a safety knob locks each position automatically. Cleaning, rinsing and calibration of the sensor is possible while the process is running.