- Robust design, integrated PTFE scraper
- Automatic locking system with indicators for measurement- and service position
- Automatic safety lock while sensor is removed
- Safe handling under higher process pressure due to unique rotary drive
- Stainless steel AISI 316L / 1.4404 or Alloy
- Immersion length up to 90mm
- Usable in ATEX-areas
EXtract 815M is a manually operated retractable probe housing made of stainless steel or Alloy to be attached on process tanks or tubing by welding sockets DN25. The drive unit inserts the sensor into the process medium and back into the cleaning chamber. When reaching the final position of the “measuring” or “service” position a safety knob locks each position automatically. Cleaning, rinsing and calibration of the sensor is possible while the process is running. The innovative design provides maximum safety and easy operation. An integrated PTFE scraper allows the use even in rough processes.