- Robust design, integrated PTFE scraper
- Extension of sensor-lifetime and reducing of maintenance efforts
- Automatic safety lock while sensor is removed
- Plug and play installation, colour- and size-coded connection system
- Integrated limit switches
- Usable in ATEX-areas
- Immersion length up to 90mm
Extract 815 is a pneumatically operated retractable probe housing to be attached on process tanks or tubing by welding sockets DN25. The drive unit inserts the sensor into the process medium and back into the cleaning chamber. When reaching the final position of the “measuring” or “service” position a pneumatic position signal responds automatically. Cleaning, rinsing and calibration of the sensor is possible while the process is running. An intergrated PTFE scraper allows the use also in rough processes.