CALOR 38 MID
• Operating temperature up to 170 ° C
• Pressure rating up to PN40
• Guaranteed measurement accuracy over the entire range
• Certified for invoicing purposes
• Long-term stability of metrological parameters
• Remote or local reading
• No moving parts
• No pressure loss
- Product Description
- Technical Data
Is designed for the measurement of water supplied heat. Commonly used in transfer stations, industrial or residential buildings, various technological processes and operations.
It stands out for its high accuracy and stability of metrological parameters.
The meter communicates via the RS485 interface with M-BUS and MODBUS protocols. Backlit display shows the supplied energy, real-time flow rate,
thermal power and temperatures, flow volume, date, time and in case of failure its description.
Daily energy counter values are stored in the archive (up to 176 records), that is accesible through communication interface.