Level Measurement, including Environmental Protection
The VISY-X system supplies not only level information of tanks, but also features a range of components from the field of environmental sensors.
As an electronic dip system, the VISY-X tank level gauge improves cost efficiency and logistics at petrol stations as well as being designed to protect humans and the environment.
Its integrated water detection function makes an additional crucial contribution to quality assurance. Optionally, it offers real-time volume and leakage monitoring. Its support of remote data transfer makes it a high quality resource management tool.
One system of VISY-X comprises 1 to 16 VISY-Stick sensors and a VISY-Command control unit. It can be optionally extended by a wide range of hardware and software components (e.g. environmental sensors, I/O interfaces). The VISY-Stick magnetostrictive level sensor provides highly accurate readings of the product filling level, product temperature and water level. The VISY-Command control unit contains the power supply for the VISY-Stick sensors with its variety of integrated protocols and is able to interface to a wide range of management systems (PoS /BOS). There is also a comprehensive selection of connection methods for the PC, display, modem, alarm systems, etc. The VISY-X sensors are able to be connected wirelessly to the VISY-Command RF control unit.
- High-precision level and environmental sensors based on the magnetostrictive measuring principle
- In conjunction with remote data transfer, it is an efficient resource management tool
- Economical resource management of the petrol station network
- Permanent display of tank contents
- Continuous water level reading
- All wetted parts are made of high-quality stainless steel
- Easy and cost-effective start-up
- Connection to a wide range of cash systems (PoS) with manufacturer specific interfaces
- Optional: wireless link with long battery life
- Worldwide approval: ATEX, NEPSI, IECEx and UL-Brazil