- Signal conditioning – Linearisation – Characteristic adjustment
- Input for standard signals 0/2..10 V and 0/4..20 mA
- Measuring range programmable
- Linearisation and characteristic adjustment programmable via 32 bases
- Automatic input fault detection
The programmable universal transmitter PMT50Ex operates with analog input signals. The device convert input signals to an analog output 0/4..20 mA; 0/2..10 V DC. Optional a serial interface is available. The device offers a linearisation function for any sensor curves and a simulator function. The integrated transmitter supply 16 V DC max. 20 mA allows the feeding of 2- and 3-wire transmitter. 2 alarm outputs for monitoring and controlling are available.