For continuous non-contact level measurement of liquids and bulk-solid materials
The ULM® ultrasonic level meters are compact measurement devices including an electroacoustics converter, central processor unit and display module. Using the electroacoustics converter, the level meters transmit the sequence of ultrasonic pulses that spread towards the surface level. The converter recuperates reflected acoustic waves that are subsequently processed in the electronic module. The intelligent evaluation block filters out interfering signals, compares the cleaned received signal with the false reflection map (e.g. from mixers, ladders, reinforcement etc.) and selects a suitable reflection (echo). Based on the period during which the individual pulses spread towards the surface level and back and based on the measured temperature in the tank, the instant distance to the surface level is calculated. According to the level height, the level meter output is set: :current 4 -20 mA with HART® protocol or output RS-485 Modbus and the measured value is displayed on the display. The level meters are suited to level measurement of various liquid materials, sewerage waters, mash and paste materials, suspensions in closed or open vessels, sumps, reservoirs and open channels. In case the level of bulk solids is measured, the measurement range is reduced. We recommend to consult the use with the manufacturer.
For continuous level measurement of liquids (even if polluted), mash and paste materials in open or closed vessels, sumps, open channels, drains, etc.
• Quick view measured values on the display
• Easy adjustment without measured material
• Elimination of false echoes • Zone temperature compensation
• Possibility of using in explosive areas (version Xi)
• Current output (4 … 20 mA) with HART® protocol or output RS–485 Modbus
• Copying of level meter configuration using display module DM-70
• While used with horn adapter can be measured also some difficult media (foamy levels, bulk solids, etc.)
Custom Versions Available and Very Competitive Pricing for
Quantity Orders Resellers and OEMs.
Call Us Now to Discuss your Requirements